homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Review Copy Cleanup

BBT

 Review Copy Cleanup is basically an event taking place through the whole of August, it is the perfect opportunity to blitz the review copies lurking on the bookcase.  It's being run by Vicky @ Books Biscuits & Tea and also Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews. 

This is the first time I will be participating in this event, so I'm really excited!  I have a few review copies to get through, I haven't quite decided which ones to choose.  I have a few weeks to decide, my main aim is to try and blitz my pile.  I have physical and kindle review books, so I will be working my way through both formats.

If you fancy taking part click HERE and it will take you to the sign up post at Books, Biscuits & Tea.


3 comments:

Mel said...

This is a very good idea - I've had some books from netgalley for far too long, I really need to read them! :-)

Celine said...

Thanks for joining us Jenny! Hope you can get through a lot of your review books (:

beccabooklover said...

Good luck! :) I'm planning on getting through a few netgalley books!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.