homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #29

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com/) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
 
 
 
Goodreads Synopsis:
 
 Three teenagers are going on the trip of a lifetime. Only one is coming back.

It’s been more than forty years since NASA sent the first men to the moon, and to grab some much-needed funding and attention, they decide to launch an historic international lottery in which three lucky teenagers can win a week-long trip to moon base DARLAH 2—a place that no one but top government officials even knew existed until now. The three winners, Antoine, Midori, and Mia, come from all over the world.

But just before the scheduled launch, the teenagers each experience strange, inexplicable events. Little do they know that there was a reason NASA never sent anyone back there until now—a sinister reason. But the countdown has already begun. ..
 
 
I thought this one sounded something different from what I would normally pick up.  I really like the sound of the blurb, I'm really interested to find out what the sinister reason for no one going there is.  Sounds very intriguing.......  I suppose since reading Across The Universe by Beth Revis it has given me a taste for outer space ;)  I think it's time this one was added to the wishlist, I hope I get a copy soon!

5 comments:

The Avid Reader said...

172 Hours On The Moon does sound interesting. I agree with you why has no one been to moon base DARLAH 2 before?

Nancy @ The Avid Reader
Wishlist Wednesday

Elisa said...

Sounds interesting and suspenseful! I haven't read about outer space yet,still need to catch up with AtU either. I should check this too.
Great pick! :D

Book Passion for Life said...

Sounds like a great read. Can't wait to see what you think once you get your hands on it. Donna xoxo

Dani Cotton said...

This is one of the books I bought in Nottingham, Jen :)
Of course you're welcome to it when I've read it :)

xxx

Chocolate Chunky Munkie said...

Awww thanks Dani. Do you know I racked my brains trying to find out where I had found this one from. Now I know lol. Thanks hun I really look forward to reading this one.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.