homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #19

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
 
 
Goodreads Synopsis:

NEWSOUL
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.

NOSOUL
Even Ana’s own mother thinks she’s a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she’ll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are suspicious and afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?

HEART
Sam believes Ana’s new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana’s enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else’s life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?

Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life.

 I really fancy reading this one, the blurb sounds really interesting and different.  I've seen this book crop up a few times on other people's blogs, I have to say it was the cover that intially drew me to this book.  It's not out until the 31st January 2012, so not long now.  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :D

6 comments:

Dani Cotton said...

Great post this week hun! I really enjoyed Incarnate, so I think you will as well! I did wonder what was happening about it in the UK, because it's impossible to get hold of!

I kind of want a hardcopy of it for my shelves :P It's so beautiful!

I popped your post on the linky list for you by the way :) Noticed it wasn't there!

Loves xxx

Tabby said...

I have this one on my TBR list too!! I've heard great things about it.. If you read it before me, I look forward to seeing what you have to say about it :)

Check out my Wed Meme - Here

Tabby @Insightful Minds

Kayla's Book Reviews said...

I think this book is going to be a hit! I have this in my TBR pile. I love the cover, which I think captivated me ;)
Happy Reading,
Kayla

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

This book does sound very different from anything else put there!

Here's My Pick this week

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

SarahS. said...

I can't wait for this one either! Good choice! (=

Maria Behar said...

Ooohhh, I want this one SO badly!! {'ve had it on my wishlist for a while now... Not only is the cover strikingly beautiful, but the plot is very original! I know I'll be staying up late to read this one to the very end!!

Thanks for sharing!! : )

Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.