homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #17

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
  
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Goodreads Synopsis:
Love ties them together. Death can't tear them apart.
Best. Birthday. Ever. At least, it was supposed to be. With Logan's band playing a critical gig and Aura's plans for an intimate after-party, Aura knows it will be the most memorable night of her boyfriend's life. She never thought it would be his last.
Logan's sudden death leaves Aura devastated. He's gone.
Well, sort of.
Like everyone born after the Shift, Aura can see and hear ghosts. This mysterious ability has always been annoying, and Aura had wanted nothing more than to figure out why the Shift happened so she can undo it. But not with Logan's violet-hued spirit still hanging around. Because dead Logan is almost as real as ever. Almost.
It doesn't help that Aura's new friend Zachary is so understanding—and so very alive. His support means more to Aura than she cares to admit.
As Aura's relationships with the dead and the living grow ever complicated, so do her feelings for Logan and Zachary. Each holds a piece of Aura's heart...and clues to the secret of the Shift.


I saw this a few times on a couple of different blogs and thought it sounded like a good book.  I love the colour scheme of the cover, it certainly appeals to me.  After reading the blurb I really liked the sound of it, so on the wishlist it went :D

5 comments:

test3s said...

Sounds interesting....i think i may add it to my wishlist too :D

Aleksandra said...

Haven't read it, but it's on my wishlist, too! I hope you'll get it soon :)

Dani Cotton said...

I have this one :D You are welcome to it when I've got it read hun :) xxx

SarahS. said...

I've been wanting this book for a long time. (=

Jana said...

I've been wondering about this one for a while, but still haven't been able to decide if I should buy it or not. It sounds interesting, though!

- Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.