homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Thursday 5 January 2012

We have some winners!!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, be it new or existing followers :D There have been a few competitions going on recently. I have the greatest pleasure in announcing the winners.  Drumroll please.............
 
The 1st winner is:
Congratulations on winning Natasha, I hope you enjoy your copy of Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel.
 
The 2nd Winner is:
Congratulations on winning Aleksandra, I hope you enjoy your copy of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
 
 
 
The winner is:
Donna
Congratulations on winning Donna, I hope you enjoy your copy of Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel.





The winner is:
Erin L
Congratulations on winning Erin, I hope you enjoy your copy of Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer.



I hope everyone enjoys their books.  Look out for more giveaways happening soon!! :D

4 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Congrats guys! :) x

Anonymous said...

wow.congrats to y'all!

Psyche said...

congratulations!

Aleksandra said...

Thanks again Jenny & congrats to the other winners!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.