homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Sunday 29 January 2012

Mail Box Sunday (IMM) - Weekly Round Up #15

Hi guys!!  It’s Sunday again :D time for another Mail Box Sunday.  I’m going to share with you what goodies I’ve had through the post this week. A small selection this week, especially compared to to last week :)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren -what a great way to see what everyone else has had in their mailbox over the week!





What books I got over the past few week:


 Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong - This was kindly sent to me by Lainy @ So Many Books, So Little Time. Thank you Lainy!!





Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison - This was an e-book from Netgalley.

What books did you get in the mail this week? Leave a comment and a link and I will have a peek :)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I still haven't read anything by Kelley, but it sure sounds good. ;) I love wolves. *-*

http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-9.html

A Beautiful Madness said...

Yay for some Kelley Armstrong! I adore her books. Hope you enjoy it!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Frostbitten sounds like a really good one, I haven't read any of Armstrong's books yet!
Enjoy!!!

Here's my IMM:
http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-sunday-4.html

Adriana C said...

I Love Kelley Armstrong Otherworld series, hope you enjoy it.
My IMM

roro said...

the wolves is pretty ^_^
njoy all
imm

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Enchantments looks really interesting! Enjoy your reads, Jenny! ;)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Enchantments looks interesting. Hope you like it.
My IMM

Ailsa said...

I've read two Kelly Armstrong books, and really enjoyed both - I need to hunt up the next one in that series. Hope you enjoy your books!

You can see my IMM here.

~Ailsa

Melliane said...

I really enjoyed frosbitten I hope you'll like it too!

My IMM

Anonymous said...

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one's site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
Simmons Kids Beautyrest Beginnings Pampering Nights Mattress

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.