homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Sunday 15 January 2012

Mail Box Sunday (IMM) - Weekly Round Up #13

Hi guys!!  It’s Sunday again :D time for another Mail Box Sunday.  I’m going to share with you what goodies I’ve had through the post this week and also from the past few weeks.  Due to my Dad passing away a few days before Christmas I've been behind on posts, I just needed a break from blogging to grieve for him :,( 

In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren -what a great way to see what everyone else has had in their mailbox over the week!


 
What I got over the past few weeks week:

From Netgalley


~ Partials by  Dan Wells
~Fracture by Megan Miranda
~ Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
~ Raven Calls by C E Murphy
~ Scarlet by A C Gaughen
~ Horizon by Sophie Littlefield
~ Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
~ Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz


I was also happy to find out that I have auto-approval for all Harlequin titles on Netgalley, yay!! :D


From Friends



~ The Colour of Death by Michael Cordy & Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder were both presents from Dani @ Pen To Paper.
~ Angels in the Snow was a present from my friend Julie.


From Amazon



I was lucky enough to get an Amazon gift card from my lovely friend Julie so I spent it on these kindle goodies:


~ The Strangers Outside by Vanessa Morgan
~ Without Mercy by Belinda Boring
~ After Obsession by Carrie Jones
~ An Idiot Abroad by Karl Pilkington
~ Solid by Shelley Workinger
~ Vision by Beth Elisa Harris
~ Pyxis by K C Neal
~ Exiled by RaShelle Workman
~ Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning
~ Here by Denise Grover Swank


So as you can see I've had lots of books over the past few weeks, certainly plenty there to keep me reading for a while!!  What books did you get in the mail this week? Leave a comment and a link and I will have a peek :)




13 comments:

Bleuette said...

Great books! I really want to read Scarlet and Touch of Power (I LOVED Snyder's Study series). I also want to read the book before Spellcaster since the series looks pretty good. Happy Reading and I hope enjoy all your books!:)

My IMM

Rose said...

Wow, you got some pretty book (: Fracture seems really good, happy reading!

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Yay, congrats on being auto approved - welcome to the club! :D
Partials has such a lovely cover, doesn't it? I hope you'll like it!
I also got Touch of Power and Fracture but I didn't have time to read them yet - Fracture is supposed to be really good! :) The Colour of Death sounds (and looks) very good, I'll go and check it out.

Here's my IMM for this week.

Have a nice weekend!
Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

primrose said...

OMG Jenny you're so lucky to be auto-approved.

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Fantastic mailbox, Jenny!!! I hope you enjoy all your marvelous books! :)

Dani Cotton said...

What a great haul you've had over the past few weeks, Jen! I know you'll love Touch of Power :) And I hope you like the Michael Cordy one too - that's on my wishlist, but I thought you deserved a copy before me ;)

You're so lucky to have Fracture (and to have read it already), I really want it!! :P
Exiled is also on my wishlist. I'm very jealous!!

My IMM

Dani xxxx

Hanna @ Booking in Heels said...

Wow, look at all those books!

Fracture seems to be everywhere at the minute. I haven't read a bad review of it yet, so hopefully you'll enjoy it too. I can't seem to get on with NetGalley myself though - I always forgot to read whatever I downloaded, so I just gave up in the end. It's a shame though - I know there are some brilliant titles on there!

I can't wait to read A Touch of Power. I loved all Maria V. Snyder's other books and I've heard this one is just as good, if not better.

I'm a new follower! *waves*

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Wow...great books! And Gift cards are the best!!!

Just a Lil Lost said...

Oh wow, so many books!! I finished Fracture the other day.. great read! Really enjoyed it :)
I LOVE An Idiot Abroad!! Been meaning to pick up the book too! LOL!.. Oh Karl Pilkington...... :P

Michele | IMM

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got Partials! Hope you enjoy it.

Alison at The Cheap Reader

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I just finished Touch of Power and loved it. I really want to read Fracture.
My IMM

Ailsa said...

Woah, that is a lot of books! I love friends who give me amazon vouchers :) There are just so many options, then - I don't think my amazon wishlist ever gets any smaller though!
Netgalley is brilliant for trying new books, I find, although I've got so many reviews that need writing at the moment that I just can't let myself take on any more.

I don't have an IMM this week, but my international giveaway of Hush Hush & Evermore is still open, here, if you're interested.

~Ailsa

Julie73 said...

Ooh Jen - lovely covers!! I'm tempted by Fracture and Vision myself x

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.