homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Monday 15 August 2011

Pets

I was brought up as a child in a houseful of pets.  At one stage my parents had two dogs and six cats.  Mum always seemed to end up with strays or peoples unwanted cats.  They were always very much loved.

I love my animals and have a gorgeous but greedy Chocolate Labrador - Hades - who is two years old and a sweet little tabby cat called Mitzy who is 11 years old.  They get on really well together.  Mitzy will often bring Hades a present like a mouse or a rabbit.  I usually have to get there first otherwise he eats them!

Here is a picture of the two of them nice and cosy on the sofa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.