homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Saturday 25 June 2011

Still awake

Well I should have gone to bed by now, but no I'm still awake.  Ooops, will probably feel tired tomorrow for my meet with some other readitswapit.co.uk members.  I'm catching the 07:40 train which is way too early for me.  Hades my chocolate labrador will have me up at 05:00 for his morning feedies.  So as you can see I will get very little sleep.  No doubt I shall be running on excitement, so will be ok.  I'm taking my kindle for the train journey, I love it to bits.  So easy to use and easy to take out and about.  There is room in my life for the kindle and tree books.  I'm greedy, I love having both.  Well night night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.